Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boosting Breast Milk with Katuk Leaf




I would like to share about this kind of leaf called "Katuk" leaf (Sauropus androgynus).

I live in Indonesia. My baby is almost two months old. From the one of my baby born, my friends and parents told me to eat "katuk" leaf. They said that this leaf will boost my breast milk a lot. My doctor also prescribe me some supplement called LactaMum. However, it seems that katuk leaf is more effective for me.

I attach the picture below. That's katuk leaf. I am not sure how to buy/find in US or other countries. They way how it is cook, just like cooking spinach. Water, salt, some young corn, then the leaves. It's just like spinach soup. Instead, this leaf is smaller and darker green.

Well, its been proven to boost my breast milk a lot. Just in the morning when I pump my breast, I can collect 200 ml.






 

Web Site Hit Counter