Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CRINONE 8% Progesterone Gel



I would like to share about my baby's journey from the womb to birth. My baby girl is almost 2 months old. However, I did experience twice miscarried in a row before that.

I am a person who is quite easy to get pregnant. However, keeping the early pragnancy is difficult. My first miscarried happen when the pregnancy was 2 months, and the second one was about one month and a half. Each miscarried was always started with a little blood discharge, then heavy bleeding.

Me and my husband were very very sad since we still have no baby yet at that time. Finally, I check with a doctor in Singapore and she told us straight away that my problem is lack of progesterone hormone in my womb.

On my third pregnancy, I was in Los Angeles at that time, and I also experience a little discharge from my vagina. Then my friend took me to her doctor, and the doctor suspect the same thing, lack of progesterone.

Finally, after carrying some blood test, the doctor prescribe me with CRINONE, 8% NATURAL PROGESTERONE GEL. I have to use it every night for 40 days. From my research, the CRINONE is the most expensive progesterone support. One tube is $23. This is quite heavy for me since I am an international patient that is not covered in US health service.

From my experience of using Crinone, my baby can pass the first trisemester successfully, developed a strong placenta and miracle cord. Actually I was a bit worry about the side effect of the medicine. However, I pray to GOD to protect my baby and let her grow healthy.

Month by month passed, and finally my baby was born. She is almost two months old, healthy, and I pray for her always.

I would be very happy to answer any question regarding to my experience using Crinone.
Cheers
 

Web Site Hit Counter